Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Tales

I missed logging yesterdays events as I was busy with the family all day and loved every minute of it! Just being home, seeing my hometown, enjoying some beautiful fall weather in Oregon, WI was something I have needed for a long time! Something special about being home, home with loved ones you have not seen in almost a years time. Something very pleasing and enjoyable I cant really describe or explain.....its priceless in that I hope to milk every day I have left here for all its worth before heading back to San Diego and reality.

Yesterday was my leg day so I will quickly layout that workout...

Golds Gym Fitchburg, WI, 1130AM

LEGS!

ATG Squats:
225x8 / 5 sets

Seated Calves:
90x10 / 5 sets

Hamstring Hypers w/ 45lb plate across chest
4x12

Standing BW Calves:
3x25

Leg Extensions S.S. w/ Seated Leg Curls
3x20 each to near failure

Free Motion Standing Ab Crunch + Free Motion High to Low Cable Chop(both sides)
2x15 each

15 minutes post lift MISS cardio


Today's workout:

UPPER PUSH DAY!

Hammer Flat Bench:
4x10 @ 45 + 10 + 5 per side

Rope Face Pulls:
3x15 @ 15 RM

Seated TechnoGym Shoulder Press (love this thing for its converging angle!!)
4x10 @ 70

Matrix Seated Dip:
4x10 @ 130

Pec Deck Machine:
3x12 @ 12RM

Cable Rope Tricep Press Down:
3x15 @ 15RM

15 minutes post lift MISS cardio

Post lift grubz........veggie dutch pancake + whey shake to wash it down. Thanks to Pancake Cafe of Fitchburg, WI.

That's a wrap folks! Back to enjoying my vacation and family time! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment