Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF!

Long week indeed! Lots to do, lots to get done, many deadlines to hit my today at work this week. Manged to knock off each one however so I guess that makes for a productive week indeed! Wrapped up the work week with a killer upper body push day as follows:

230pm:

6 minute stationary bike warm up, DM, cuff series, pillar prep,

pull over machine:
2x15 @ 145

incline bb bench:
135x6 / 4 sets

hammer shoulder press:
35 a side x12 / 4 sets

seated hammer tricep press down:
1 plate + 35 a side x 8 reps / 4 sets

ez bar upright rows:
80x12 / 3 sets

cable rope tricep extensions:
3x15 @ 15RM

pull over machine:
2x15 @ 145

15 minutes stationary bike MISS post lift.

As of today's workout now that I have my stock of Cellucor goodies.......have started to employ this pre-during-post workout supplement protocol

10 minutes pre lift (~120) minutes post whole food meal) - 1 scoop Cellucor C4
after last rep of lifting, just before MISS cardio - 1 scoop each Cellucor BCAA & Creatine
within 5 minutes post cardio - 1 scoop Cellucor Cor Performance whey

30 minutes after that its 30g worth of complete proteins from any source I choose along with 100-120g mixed source carbs of choice. I try and keep fats to under 12g in this meal as well.

Weight as of this morning was 177.0lbs. I am actually just +1 pound what I weighed the night before the show. Not freaking out or anything but hoping to see my weight begin to climb back up with calories back to 2200ish and cardio greatly reduced since the past month.

No lift or cardio at all planned for tomorrow as part of deload week. So I will post again Sunday night ladies and gents! Have a good weekend all!

PS.....Todays post lift GRUBS!  http://instagram.com/p/fWFrkmuj9w/



No comments:

Post a Comment