Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunday and Monday Review

Yesterday was a good old HIIT day mid morning.....30 minutes of kick my own ass, jack up the HR HIIT. Plain and simple. Just like last time......5 min warm up, 20 mins intervals (30/60) 5 minute cool down. Did it on the life fitness CL xi again as that thing gives a great upper and lower body whopping and it lets me get my HR up real quick to. Also had one outstanding and amazing "Sunday Splurge: dinner at Barona's Seasons Fresh Buffet" which IMO is the single best buffet in all of SD an perhaps beyond that until you hit Vegas. I have not seen a place so big with so many options of such good quality for under $25 till this place! I think I ate enough for 5 people during my hour I gorged myself.........and worth every bite!

But for today....its back on track and back at it.....

Weight this AM was 186.8lbs (water weight from last nights cheat I am sure skews this some)

Upper body pull day:

6 minute stepmill warm up, shoulder mobz, pillar prep.....cuff series...

hammer under hand pulldowns:
2 plates + 5lb per side x12 /4 sets + drop set 1x25 to failure

hammer seated row machine:
2 plates + 10lb per side x12/4 sets + drop set 1x25 to failure

snatch grip rack pulls from knee caps:
4x10 @ 275lbs

bw chin ups (palms in)
3x9

hammer preacher curls:
1 plate + 20lb x 10 / 4 sets + 1 drop set 1x25

standing db iso pause shrugs:
95's x15 / 3 sets

15 minutes post lift MISS on stepmill

Daily Grubz:

meal 1:
quest bar pb & j

meal 2:
14 oz baked japanese squash
2 scoops whey iso

meal 3:
4 xlarge omega eggs
stiry fry veggies
60g fat free ricotta
160g frozen strawberries

meal 4:
8 oz grilled sirloin steak
grilled asparagus
1 whole pomegranate

meal 5:
2 packs syntha 6 peanut butter cookie
1.5 cups 30 cal almond milk
ice cubes


Thats a wrap folks! Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment