Saturday, September 28, 2013

The FINAL WEEK!

So let me first get yesterdays workout out down before heading into the final week (AKA peak week)...

Yesterday I did not do cardio which was VERY nice to get off from......saved up the energy and put it all into my afternoon upper body push workout session. See below...

230pm-4pm

incline bb bench press
4x8 @ 35 per aide

seated bb shoulder press
4x6 @ 25 per side

hammer incline press
4x8 @ 45+5 per side

hammer shoulder press
4x6 @ 45+10 per side

flat hammer chest press
1x failure at 35lb per side

hammer 180 ground based high pull
1x failure at 45lb per side

hammer seated tricep push downs
4x10 @ 2 plates per side

incline db fly superset with incline rear delt fly
2x15 each @ 30's and 10's respectively

bb jump shrugs
3x15 @ 1 plate + 35 per side

decline sit ups superset with flat db tricep kick outs
3x15 each with bw only and 25's respectively


More volume again yes......love getting a real good pump going as I feel it helps with fullness and hardness as the show gets closer. Still going heavy as you can see but I also add in more sets and more exercises to really hit as many angles as I can and get some major blood flow in the muscles the whole workout.

Jason has sent me my peak week plan with every last detail outlined for me. Went to the grocery store last night and stocked up on EVERYTHING I will need for today through Saturday night. Want to be....need to be 100% ready to do business and that starts with preparations and pre-planning, leaving nothing to chance.

Today I weighed in and found myself at 185.0.....up 4lbs from yesterday...?? Not sure why or how that is but the same thing happened from Monday to Tuesday this week as well with no reason for why? I lost it is all 2 days later but still? I used the same scale, same time, same final meal the night before, no clothes worn etc.....all controlled for. Oh well....not going to freak out one bit.....the body does odd things when its being stressed this much so you never can quite predict what it will do day to day.

All I got going today is 30 minutes of HIIT on the stepmill coming up later today which should be just dandy on 110g carbs for the day. Only 1 more HIIT session to do before the show and my last legs workout will be tomorrow as well to allow 100% recovery in the legs and avoid any water retention in them as well.

Thats all for this weekend gang. I will post again on Monday with updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment