Sunday, September 29, 2013

6 and counting...

I know I said I would wait till Monday to update but today leg workout was so awesome I had to get it down now! Its the last leg workout I will do till post show next weekend so this one had to count big!

181.2 today....down 3.8lbs in a day......WTF??

30 mins MISS cardio via stepmill at 8am...

3pm...LEGS!

deficit deadlifts:
135x12
225x10
275x8
295x6

hammer v squat, reverse position:
3x12 @ 2 plates + 35 a side

cybex hack squat medium stance:
3x8 @ 2 plates a side

bb back squats w/ 4 sec ecc and 2 sec iso hold at bottom
4x3 @ 2 plates a side

hoist horizontal leg press, wide stance:
3x15 speed reps @ 4 plates

seated calf press:
3x12 @ 2 plates + drop set on seated straight leg calf press machine 1x25 reps

leg ext superset w/ prone leg curls
3x25 reps each short of failure @ 70lbs each

6 minute recumbent bike cool down...pnf stretch....done!!

Carbs as of today have been dropped to 120g today through Wednesday. Going to finish out week as follows:

Will do 20 mins LISS post workout each day as well..... back+traps monday / chest+abs tuesday / shoulders+arms wednesday / thursday 40 mins LISS only / pose, pose, pose Friday

I will throw up my peak plans later this week as I get closer to show day. For now all I have done is add a dash of sea salt to every meal and keeping my water at 2 gallons a day. Still taking 5g creatine post lift each day as well. Dropping out yohimbine HCL tomorrow, all fake sweetners and shakes go out Thursday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment