Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day after....back to biz!

1 day post contest and its back to the grindstone baby! 13 days out today from show #2 on Oct 5th right smack in my own backyard via the NPC Border States Classic. 

Here I will be doing the Mens Physique Novice class. Going to be a step up for sure from what I saw at the last contest held by the NPC here in SD at the same venue just over a month ago now. Gotta bring the A game and that started last night with legs session and continued into today with upper body pull day....take a look...

40 minutes LISS at 8am this morning, half walking at incline, half on elliptical, HR between 130-140


645pm....right after seeing the new documentary movie Generation Iron which IMO was very good but not Pumping Iron Quality. Just me....

Back and Biceps: 1 minute rest between all sets

Pillar Prep, Dynamic Movements.....

BW Neutral Pull Ups-
4x6

hammer underhand pull down/row-
4x8 at 2 plates a side

life fitness seated underhand horizontal row machine-
4x10 at 145lbs

hammer high row-
4x12 at 2 plates a side

db pull overs across bench-
2x15 at 50lbs

incline bench db curls-
4x12 at 27.5's + 1 drop set of 15 at 17.5's

fascia stretching....foam rolling, 5 mins mile bike cardio....done!

I will also note that as of today through Oct 5th show day (and perhaps longer) I am now working with a 3rd eye........none other than Jason Theobald of Scooby Prep to help me peak as best as possible for my next show and make the right jump off point in the first several months of my offseason after the show.

Right now starting today my macros look like this per his settings:

260p/180c(on)130c(off)/35f over 5-6 meals per day. I refeed on leg days with 245p/250c/30f

My training through the Wednesday before the show will go right back to what it was before this last show.

3x/wk cardio via fasted LISS style HR at 130-140 range

3 on 1 off split of legs/upper pull/upper push/off

I will continue using my homemade thermo-stack combo of:

  •  600mg green tea extract*
  • 15mg yohimbine HCL 
  • 81mg asprin
  • 400mg caffeine 50/50 from pill and *black coffee


I take these 20 minutes pre LISS cardio day *(also taken 20 mins pre lift)

The only other additions to my prior supplement stack are:

100mg R-ALA with my 3 carb meals, breakfast, pre and post lift
3g USPLabs D-apartic acid with breakfast daily
4000 IU VD daily with any meal (continued)
1 multivitamin tab at breakfast daily (continued)
2g fish oil at every meal (continued)
50mg zinc with 1 meal daily (continued)
200mcg GTF chromium with a 1 carb meal daily (continued)

Thats a wrap for today folks.......12 days to go tomorrow....peace!!




No comments:

Post a Comment