Monday, February 17, 2014

19 weeks!

Going to be a quick one folks....basics and thats all for now.

198lbs and ~13% pics taken yesterday morning, see below......(I am up 20lbs from the day after my show!!)




My new max's from the week are as follows:
Bench Press: 240x1
Squat: 355x1
Deadlift: 405x3


This morning I did 30 minutes mild paced uphill hiking outside since it was ideal weather for it....just had to get out! Tonight will be max effort deadlifts/upper pull day, tomorrow is a 100% rest day. 

I have got a few more awesome nick-knacks from the ever popular and well known EAS folks as seen below.....this is why these guys rock! This was the first brand supplement company I ever bought supplements from when I got started with fitness and to this day I still get certain items from them and refer my sailors clients to as well.
Photo: This is why the folks at EAS rock the house! They support the armed forces with top notch products! Hooya!

Also got some "treats" from my guys at Lenny and Larry's as seen below:
Photo: These guys truly rock. I ask to try a few samples and I get a whole box full. That's coolness in my book! #cookies #brownies #fitness
 The cookies and the brownies taste awesome! I cant decide what flavor I like most.....they all good and feel/taste like the real thing....no joke folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment