Sunday, November 24, 2013

Saturday Sunday Summary

Yesterday was back and biceps as well as a morning 5K race I did for the San Diego Fit Foodie 5K. This was my first ever 5k run and I did it in 26:30 while wearing a 20lb backpack since no bag check was available at the packet pick up spot. I had to dash off after to attend the last 2 convention discussion sessions so I had to have my bag/clothes/food/notes with me when I got to the race being held right next door (how nice for me!) So not too shabby for a first timer with no real run training at all prior to this while running with a 20lb load and no breakfast (I cannot run with food in my gut that close together).

Later on in the evening it was back to downtown Horton Plaza 24 hour for some lifting:

dynamic movement prep

rack deads:
225x8 / 3 sets warm up
335x6 / 6 sets

assisted wide pull ups
4x10 @ -40

close grip pull downs
4x10 @ 130

hammer high rows
3x15 @ 45+25 a side

hammer preacher curls
3x10 @ 10RM

hammer curls
3x12 @ 12RM

spiral plank
3x10 each side

Today now was Sunday and that means Sunday Splurge Supper! But first the work comes before we play...

9am cardio, 30 minutes MISS.....10 minutes each, elliptical, stepmill, treadmill

then at 630pm we hit up 24 hour fitness point loma for chest/triceps/shoulders blast!

5 minute cardio warm up
dynamic movement prep

flat bb bench
135x6 / 3 sets warm ups
160x5 / 5 sets

seated bb press
100x5 / 5 sets

reverse grip bench press
100x5 / 5 sets

superset: machine pull overs w/ cable lateral raises
3x12 @ 155 and 3x12 @ plate 7 on stack

superset: cable cross overs 2/ cable tricep press downs
3x12 each @ 12RM

After this it was off to Liberty Station just 2 miles away for my debut visit to Slaters 50/50 to have much awaited cheat meal of Fried Chicken & Pancakes on Steroids! Epic meal and not even $12 before tip! So worth every bite! Had thick cut maple bacon inside with the corn flake crusted chicken tenderloins plus a fried egg. Made with real maple syrup to!

Today I was 186lbs even upon waking. No pics as my camera is in a funk and takes pictures but will not let me look at them or any other pictures I take......getting it looked at tomorrow....hope to god its fixable as I do not feel like buying a new camera right now and I need this for taking pics each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment