Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Summary

Got my first accurate weigh in and body comp done this morning! First one since before leaving for sea Oct 30th!

180.6 and 7.4% so yes the underway period did some damage on my weight gains as I was 183ish before leaving and climbing nicely. Getting just 2 shakes and 2 whole food meals most days of the underway with the occasional Quest Bar now and then just was not enough to keep up with my calorie needs teaching fitness classes each day and working out on my own. Lucky now though thats done and since last night I been back to business with a steady diet of whole food all day long. Pics coming tomorrow so look for updates then.

Today I rocked out 35 minutes of easy jogging this morning at 8am (little prep work for next weekends Fit/Foodie 5K.

Tonight I hit chest/triceps/shoulders at 24 hour fitness and on Friday evenings like tonight the place is pure dead and I loved it! Had the place to myself! Here we go....

5 min warm up
Dynamic Movement Prep

decline bb bench
3x8 warm up sets
5x5 @ 150lbs

seated db press
2x8 warm up sets
5x5 @ 50's

seated overhead ez bar tricep extensions
5x10 @ 10 RM

pec deck machine
3x12 @ 12 RM

freemotion dual cable lateral raises
3x12 @ 12 RM

tricep cable rope press downs
3x12 @ 12 RM + drop set x 8 + drop set x 8

Done!

Daily Grubz:

845am-
1 scoop bsn syntha 6 and syntha 6 isolate

1230pm-
7 oz grilled fish
6 medium grilled shrimp
green salad
1 tbsp evoo

430pm-
capriottis sandwiches
1 roast beef w/ provo on wheat
1 turkey w/ provo on wheat

815pm
2 cups fat free cottage cheese whipped
250g pitted pomegranate (mixed in cottage cheese)
1 cup 30 kcal almond milk
3 cups cheerios

1115pm
2 scoops Dymatize casein
2 cups 30kcal almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment