Friday, November 15, 2013

17 days and back at it!!

So yes....17 days at sea and as of this afternoon I am back on dry land and picking up right where I left off on Oct 29th the last day I had in normalcy as far day to to life/work/training goes. This underway although my longest to date went by quick with a full airwing aboard making for over 4000+ sailors aboard a CVN aircraft carrier 24/7. My fitness class attendance tripled which kept me way busy and made time fly by I must say. I am however glad to be back where I can make my own food, buy my own food, hit the normal gym and not get a crash course in balance/stability at the same time......

Today almost right after getting of the carrier and stopping home I had this nice little set of goodies at my door... http://instagram.com/p/gwYwWruj46/  like early x-mas for this guy!! $220 of Dymatize Nutrition for only $170 at bodybuilding.com via several discounts and promos they had running for almost all of these items making for some wild savings! I had planned to restock on my usual and longstanding Cellucor products but several of them were on back order....as in 3 of the 5 items I wanted so I made some choices to go with another brand I trust, has great flavors, approved products for safety and ingredients, affordable prices and a track record for delivering results. Pretty sure that's exactly what I have here and for the next 12-14 weeks this combo of items will assist me in reaching my weight gain and LBM goals.

Not been able to weigh in since last Saturday when I was home for the NSCA conference so tomorrow will be my first formal and accurate weigh in over the past week. I am pretty sure I am down some as my belts no longer fit on the same belt loop they did a week ago......not happy bout that either....more so when weight gain is the current goal and here I am loosing pounds!

Anywhoo.....

First workout back at 24 Hour Fitness in 5 weeks tonight....here she be....

630pm-8pm

5 min warm up
dynamic movement prep

rack deads from under knees:
315 x 6 / 5 sets

incline bench db rows:
65's x 10 / 3 sets

wide lat pull downs:
3x12 @ 140lbs

flat bench DB pull overs:
3x12 @ 60lbs

incline db curls:
35's x 7 / 4 sets + drop set of 20's x 10 then 15's x 10

swiss ball sit ups:
3x20

bench leg raises:
3x15

5 minute cool down jog

After the workout I made the short drive just a mile up the road to have some REAL FOOD for the first time in 17 days at Riviera Supper Club where its all about DIY steak grilling baby! My order can be seen below.

flat iron steak, jumbo shrimp, garlic bread
sauteed mushrooms
giant baked tater

Best part of all is that after my Groupon was applied, this cost me just $0.55 without tip. Cant beat that!

All in all it is very good to be back home and now have until early Dec to stay put and get some good workouts, good eats, and routine back to life once more.

3 day weekend for this guy and I love it! Pics and stats coming Sunday so stay tuned my followers!!












No comments:

Post a Comment