Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Things Trucking Along....

Yesterday, Monday, was a busy fast paced day playing a little catch up at work due to my playing dual roles as our ships fit and funboss all week with our funboss on vacation so the double duty tasks although a nice change of duty also set me back just a hair yesterday but not anything I couldn't get caught up on by today so back on track now!

PS.....As of yesterday morning I am 191lbs even and 8.1% bodyfat. I would like to be about 2% lower in body comp to really look dialed in for the stage. Got about 22 days to do it so pedal to the metal here on out!

Yesterday was legs and despite having the gym packed and every squat rack taken I made the best of it and perhaps for good reason as my quads today were more sore then they have been a month or so and I loved it! This was the game plan yesterday....

Did 35 minutes mild intensity cardio via a group run this morning at 745am for work..

6-730pm 24 hour fitness mission rancho

pillar prep, hip matrix, band pnf stretching....

  1. close stance hack squats: 2 sets each- 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps
  2. supine leg press wide stance: 3x15 constant tension reps
  3. assisted chin single leg press downs: 2x15 each leg
  4. seated calves: 4x20 reps
  5. leg extensions: 2x10 heavy reps/sets
  6. prone leg curls: 3x10 heavy reps/sets

That be all for yesterday....some grub shots from yesterday....

Post workout goodies! pretzels, arctic 0 non dairy frozen dessert, cellucor whey shake

Pre bed goodies.....fat free, plain greek yogo, cellucor whey, flax meal, frozen strawberries, cocovia summer citrus pack

A nice little box of goods from the BSN Sports Supplement Team came in the mail today for myself and my sailors to use for training needs during workouts.

Today's chest/back workout went down like this:

Did 35 minutes mild intensity cardio via a group run this morning at 745am for work..
 
615-730pm 24 hour fitness mission rancho

cuff series, dynamic movements....
  1. hammer wide chest press with hammer low rows: 6x15,12,10,10,10,20
  2. band assisted pull ups with incline db presses: 4x8 each
  3. cable rope face pulls with cable cross overs: 3x12 each
  4. nautilus pull over machine: 2x15
  5. life fitness low back machine: 4x20
Also got my tanning all set up at iTan starting today through the end of September for sure and perhaps October for a show I am now contemplating in my own backyard right here in Mission Valley (literally being held 4 miles from my apartment) via the NPC Border States Classic on Oct 5th.......will see on that though. Gotta start getting some color to this ghostly white skin! 

Grub shots for today are not much as it was all on the run today but I did get my post lift meal in....check it out

cellucor whey shake, lifeway original tart keifer, pretzels

Tomorrow we have the entire Chargers NFL team coming out to our command/ship for most the morning and afternoon to run their NFL PLAY 60 campaign/event as well as hold their walk through practice right on the flight deck of our ship! Today was all set up and pre planning so that tomorrow its just show up, and run the event! I cannot wait to meet some of these guys, the coaches, the strength and conditioning staff and of course, the cheerleading team as well! Gonna be a sweet day at work tomorrow baby! Did I mention yet that I love my job? I hope so! 






No comments:

Post a Comment