Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 16 and 17

So yesterday (Friday) was an off day so all we did was 30 minutes worth of parachute resisted sprints for my HIIT cardio. Kicked my ass good and loved every leg killing minute of it!

No major meals to report on either so lets get right to today then shall we?

Today was another check in point being the day after a off day so as of this AM I am:

187.6lbs and 7.6% bodyfat.....off drop in weight and % but perhaps the spin sessions I lead this week knocked me back down a bit I am thinking.....first loss I have found since starting the LGIF program. If not gains or more losses come in 4 days, I am pumping up carbs more.

Today was back to the front of the 3 day rotation in the split with legs! I also taught a intro spin class (45 minutes) at 730am this morning so I was good and ready come 4pm when legs came up!

Hip matrix, pillar prep, dynamic movement prep,

medium stance deep smith squats: 5x15 (90 seconds rest)
horizontal wide stance leg press: 4x12 (4 count ecc tempo)
standing single leg curls: 3x12 each leg
bench leg raises: 3x25
seated calve press: 4x30,20,10,30 (1 plate, 2 plate, 3 plate, 1 plate)
kneeling cable ab crunch: 3x25

70 minutes in, out, done!

Post workout today was 5 fluffy amazing buttermilk pancakes I got at takeout from Du Par's in Point Loma today! They are said to have (by Esquire magazine and Yelp.com reviewers) to have the best Pancakes in America! I simply had to see for myself so being that 24 hour fitness has a gym just 100 yards or so from the venue......how could I not slam me some amazing hotcakes for some post workout grub!

I got (along with my cellucor vanilla whey shake) a full stack...5 of them plain (I never use syrpus or butter with pancakes or waffles....) for under $10 and it was worth every single penny! Warm, moist, cake like texture, chewy/melty mouth feel and just plain foodgasm quality good! So sorry for no scratch and sniff! You are being robbed of aromatic stimulation right now trust me!



My pre workout meal today was from Tender Greens also in Point Loma. An awesome healthy themed, organic, natural, fresh salad joint that specialized in all kinds of salads and greens. I got take out here so I could go eat in the sun outside and finish my emails, work stuff while eating a good meal. For $17 I got the backyard grilled sirloin steak (~7oz worth) over grilled veggies and mixed salad greens. I ate most of toasted sourdough bread prior to getting a picture....my bad! The meal was filling, fresh, tasty and made just to how I like my steak and veggies to be grilled. See for yourself.

Happy Saturday ya all! Have a good one and be good! Stay tuned for more tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment