Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 20

Quick clear up for all. You will note the last 2 days I had 5-6 meals over the whole day vs the 3 big meals between 12-8pm as part of the LGIF protocol I have been doing all the way up till now. This was intentional due to some work changes and fitness classes I had to teach that just did not allow for good compatibility with 3 big meals all in under 8 hours time let alone the transport and storage of the food (my work fridge bit the dust this weekend..) However this was only for those 2 days as I am now back on the normal routine as of today.

You may notice that I will only be eating out a few times a week now through 9/21 and at some repeat places I know I can get my foods made or adjusted to how I need them to be given that I now made the choice to compete in the September 21st ANBF Physique contest in Brea, CA. All this means is less eating out, more meals at home, no cheat meals, no eating challenges. That's all really. Not adding in more cardio, not changing workouts, all else is the same. Just diet tweaks alone should bring me into the condition I need to be for my debut contest as a men's physique athlete!

Today is an off day with some simple cardio only. I lead a 30 minute run group from the command this morning at 745am but since its not HIIT and HIIT is what I count as my cardio it also will be done tonight via the upright bike (I pick a mode in stark contrast to the running I did this morning). 30 minutes worth including 10 minutes worth of warm up/cool down time should do the trick.

Daily Grub:

12 noon
12 oz can light albacor tuna
3 reduced fat string cheese
10 small mission corn tortillas
6 tbsp fat free sour cream
3/4 cup mango salsa

4pm
2.5 cups fat free cottage cheese
3 tbsp planters granola/banana peanut butter
1 large apple chopped
1 pack cocoa via dark chocolate

8pm
2 scoops cellucor whey whipped vanilla blended with ice
4 tbsp gnc super flax meal....added to above blender shake
1 quest bar cookie dough flavor


I got super busy in the kitchen today to and whipped up some more homemade pancakes. We have buttermilk, whole-wheat and buckwheat! 5 of each for 3 soon to be had delicious post workout meals! Yum!!

I am out for now folks! More to come tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment