Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 12 and 13


Yesterday was pretty simple, complete off day, no cardio, no weights, had to teach 2 group x classes so that more then covered my cardio needs for the day. Meals were all on the go and pretty simple so no pics for yesterday. 

Today was my next check point day so this AM I weighed in and did my body comp via BIA. I was 191.8lbs and 9.5% bodyfat. 

Today was legs action with a focus on deadlifts.

I did a good 10 minutes foam rolling before my lift today and wow did it help! Loose as a goose and it really helped with my deadlift mobility and ROM for tonights lift! I need to get back into the swing of doing this before all leg days!

Training: 630pm

normal stance deadlifts: 225x8, 2 sets, 275x6, 2 sets, 315x4, 2 sets, 335x2, 345x2, 355x2
hack squats: 4x8 at 2 plates a side
calve press: 30,20,10,30 reps to failure per set with adjusted loads
swiss ball ab series: 1x40 reps each upper, lower, lateral and rotational movements
single leg, leg press: 3x12 each leg

PNF stretching.....done!


post lift meal:  cinnamon pancake bake from complete mix with vanilla and cinnamon added, topped with walden farm strawberry and then whipped vanilla cellucor whey (blended thick with crushed ice)


last meal: giant salad of mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, sprouts, carrots, red pepper. topped with mixture of ff cottage, ff gy, ff sour cream and red wine vinegar/splenda

No comments:

Post a Comment