Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 6

Well back at work today after a nice 4 day long weekend put me back in the front seat of reality and the normal weekly routine of things. Busy day at work of course given the time away but a productive one as well.

I must say that using LGIF is very practical and workable into almost any work schedule in that my first meal comes when everyone else is taking lunch as well (noonish) and my 2nd meal comes when most of the base (North Island) is leaving for the day and our command work day is pretty well over. I get home just in time to belly up and eat again and then of course after my evening workout I come home from the gym (3 miles away) and eat 1 last time. Easy day!

Today was day 2 chest and back so lets have a peak shall we??

Training: 645-800pm

  1. seated chest press machine: 12,10,8,6,4,4,2 (left cuff felt tender on first set of bb bench so that was not happening today)
  2. hammer bilateral iso low row: 12,10,8,6,4,2,2
  3. hammer wide chest presss: 3x10
  4. hammer bilateral high-low row: 3x12
  5. pull over machine: 3x15

Grub:

Daily Totals

Meal 1
Meal 2 (on the run, no pic, see daily totals for food items)
Meal 3 (the best damn supersized egg, ham & cheese homemade mcmuffin you ever saw or tasted!)

New supplement being used as of today! I got an order of CocoaVia in the mail today which I asked for a few weeks back to sample after reading up on it. Not really expecting anything huge from it but none the less we all know the benefits of cocoa bean extract so it cant hurt anything either. I used 1 pack today in my whey shake and WOW did it add a nice deep dark hint of real chocolate (to the molten chocolate flavor of cellucor cor-performance whey) and thats using only water as the solvent to! Comes in fruit flavor and dark chocolate flavor packs with 20 and 30 calories per pack respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment