Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 2

Today was workout day 2 so we had chest and back on the agenda. This is how it shook out...

Trained at the 24 hour fitness sport location in Bonita this evening which I had never been to before and I must say its my favorite 24 hour fitness location so far out of the 5 I have been going to since joining back in early March. Awesome design, great layout, tons of strength equipment and plenty of my favorites.....HAMMER STRENGTH!

Training:
645pm-800pm

  1. Incline BB Bench: 95x12, 105x10, 115x8, 125x6, 135x4, 145x2, 145x2
  2. Bodyweight Wide Pull Ups: 5x10
  3. Hammer Wide Chest Press: 3x12,10,8
  4. Paramount Seated Low Row: 3x12,10,8
  5. Paramount Seated Arch Press: 3x12,10,8
  6. Hammer DY Row: 3x15
  7. Cable Fly (most muscular version): 1x25 (flush set)
  8. Close Grip Pull Downs: 1x25 (flush set)


I also did 30 minutes LISS (low intensity steady state) keeping my HR under 140bpm (I user the Karvonen formula to figure this for my specifically) spin biking this morning at 9am simply to get my mind off of being a little hungry and not being able to eat till 12 noon when the fast ends each day before the 8 hour feeding window begins. It worked wonders as my hunger disappeared for a good couple hours (physiologically I know why this happens but regardless it helped!) It also got my legs nice and loose from Thursday killer leg workout which had me a little sore to say the least.

Grub:(link to MyFitnesspal with macro details)

Meal 1 (Broken Yolk Cafe Mission Valley, 2 entrees pictures here)

Meal 2 (homemade)

Meal 3 Romesco Mex Med Bistro (Tapas)
Bill (its a shocker folks!) thanks to ReaderCity Deals

Even with all this good eats I still came in under my macro totals for carbs by a good margin. Same with Thursday. Knowing the numbers is one thing, putting it into practice at the table is another so I will be looking to infuse my daily intake with my carbs to get my numbers spot on.

That's all for now folks, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment