Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 4

Day 4 was my first rest day with no lifting and only HIIT cardio as outlined in the initial post I put up where I describe how I perform HIIT training. I only had my 2 starbucks tall coffee's (Equal only) and my greet tea extract pills before HIIT around 930am, I took my scoop of Xtend at about 1100am and pretty much hit the bike right after that for 30 minutes. By 12 noon it was time to eat for meal 1.

One thing I am changing will be my plans to weigh in each Sunday AM and the reason is much like I found on this occasion is that after having had 3 days of high carbs in the 600g range, my body as would most peoples, hold a good deal of water weight. Yesterday (Sunday) I was 196.0 and 9% at 9am. Now after looking at it again today after having 1 day of low carbs(120g) I could see clearly that I was holding almost 6.4lbs of water from those 3 days in that today I was only 189.6lbs today 8.4% bodyfat. I feel it would be a very skewed number to log what I find every Sunday vs a more baseline and true reading that would come after having a day of lower carbs and the day off from training. So what I will do now is take my weigh in and comp measures every 5th day which given my split will fall right after my 4th day rotation which is cardio only and a low carb day. This will offer a more sensitive look at my weight and body composition (due to frequency) and a more reliable measure of my true baseline changes in LBM vs water weight alone.

GRUB

Daily Totals

Meal 1 pic

Meal 2 pic

Meal 3 pic



No comments:

Post a Comment