Tuesday, April 22, 2014

28 weeks after....still gaining!

Hello my friends and followers! I have some updates to present, some additions to announce and some pictures to post up. So let me get to it!

As of this weekend Sunday morning, 28 weeks post show day, I am......208lbs, 11.2% bodyfat. Thats 28lbs gained in 28 weeks at 5% bodyfat increase.





I like the fact that the scale is going up weekly now at a steady rate along the lines of my strength gains in the gym. They should for the most part but not always, be pretty linear in their progressions and thats just what I have been seeing here so far.

I am now eating around 275g protein a day, 375g carbs a day and 85g fats per day on lift days. Ony my 5th day off day (cardio only) I drop carbs a bit to 200g by taking smaller carb portions in the meals that would normally surround my workout. The rest is the same day in and day out all week.

The new supplements I added it as of today are:
HMB @ 3g a day (sustain more lean muscle during high volume training)
Tonalin CLA @ 3g a day for body composition support (more muscle, less fat)
Liver Support Blend @ 2 tablets a day (keep the liver in check due to higher protein diet)

Other then that let me throw up a pic from this weekends grubz:

http://instagram.com/p/mxmFEmOjwv/
DIY omega eggs, low fat cheese, turkey bacon omelet with sweet tater

"My Usual" @ Brian's 24, Triple Decker Club on Whole Grain Rye with Turkey Bacon
http://instagram.com/p/nHMHLcOj5-/


That be it for now folks......hope you all had a nice Easter weekend and spent some time with fam and friends! 

Peace out and take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment