Wednesday, April 30, 2014

29 weeks offseason

Sorry I got this in a few days late but the laptop was getting some upgrades done so I was without it for 3 days and got it back today....anywhoooo.....gonna keep this on shorter and get right to it.

Sunday check in had me at 209lbs and 12%. Thats 29lbs up in 29 weeks since my last show. Slow and steady continues to win the race!

Pics......



Also got a few pics from Sunday nights Splurge Suppler.



Hash House A Go Go in Hillcrest, San Diego. This is their famous 18 oz hand hammered crispy pork tenderloin Benedict. Only $18 for this massive meal! So good! I am told almost no one finishes this lone or even in pairs. I did it in 30 minutes and was considering dessert still only to find out they were closing in 5 minutes.

Still doing a 4 on 1 off split routine with a powerbuilding basis. Powerlifting with a bodybuilding backdrop to with it. My cardio is almost nill outside of work demands from teaching classes as I need the energy I do have to stay in the gym for lifting. Otherwise I want to be recovering and growing as much as possible when not in the gym. You only adapt to what you can recover from as Lee Haney always said. Wise words indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment