Thursday, March 6, 2014

Some Gainz!!

OK its been a while I know.....I hate going so long without a post or update on things but I have been super busy with a number of things and training of course is one of them. This will be short and sweet since I have no tasty food pics to update from my recent eats or any progress pictures to add since my darn camera phone is not saving any pics I take with it! No idea why but it just started acting up recently thus the absence of any pictures this past weekend.

My weight on Sunday morning was 205lbs which is a nice little jump in weight from the week before and I am still holding the same today yet so this was not just an acute spike from food, diet, water etc as far as I can tell.

The past 3 workouts I had were max effort days I hit new PR's in every session!

Wednesday I pulled 440lbs in the deadlift using conventional stance (+10 since last)
Tuesday I benched 255lbs using touch and go tempo (+15 from last)
Monday I ass to grass squat 365 (+5 from last)

These are my near highest maxes I have ever had and some of the best progressions I have made for this many weeks consistently! I love it as you can imagine!

I have my macros bumped up per Jason's directive since last weekend. My intakes are now as follows:

405carbs (200 rest days)
100f
270p

As long as the strength and weight gains keep up like this I am going to ride out this tide for as long as I can!

Oh and I did post this image just the other day after the goods came in the mail from bodybuilding.com.

http://instagram.com/p/lMF2Lrujza/

Love me my Dymatize supplements! Been using these 2 products year round for about 2 years now and do not plan to change that anytime soon either. Cannot beat their flavor variety and the flavor authenticity either!

Peace out ya all! I hope to have pics up fro this Sunday's check in so stay with me as I get things rolling again for that and beyond.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment