Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Check In Time!

Sorry for letting my Sunday check in post slip away from me gang! Busy weekend and start to the week as normal so it got away from me. Here it is better late then never right!

I was 190.4 Sunday morning and 14% bodyfat. Pictures from 14 weeks into my offseason are posted below. Take a look:





My best lifts (max lifts) after the first 12 days of the year are now:

320 squat
415 rack dead
235 bench press
155 seated bb shoulder press
bw chin ups 13
bw dips 20

I hit up upper push day on Saturday, legs on Sunday and then yesterday was my 100% off day. Today we is right back to the start of the 3 day rotation with upper pull day!

Some good eats from this weekend are linked right here so take a look please.

Weekend Eats!



No comments:

Post a Comment